Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The First One

Happy New Year and Happy New Blog!

Through my many adventures I have had people say to me, "why don't you keep a travel blog?" many many times. Like the stubborn, sometimes silly person that I can be, I would shirk the question, mumble about my incompetence with technology, or laugh at the prospect that anyone would want to hear about my random and sometimes moderately ill fated adventures. So here I am, many wanders later, wondering, why the heck didn't I start this thing sooner?

This year will therefor see a new level of dedication placed towards organizing the multitudes of photos, journals, and stories that I have amassed. No, this is not a new years resolution, I hate them. Instead, it is a strangely timed push towards making the wonderful things that I do in my life accessible, so that when people ask me what I have been up to I can calmly and gracefully direct them to my blogs, lay out an organized verbal rendition of one of my adventures, or show them a nice categorized photo rather than getting really excited, beginning to ramble, and then becoming confused and trailing off awkwardly as I try to remember what I was talking about.

So, look forward to photos (with stories attached, as some of you have requested), Do's and Do Nots, and watching me find my way through this beautiful crazy world we live in. Ciao for now.

Jess 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to hear about your adventures and love your enthusiasm for life! Happy 2013.

    Tammy Ditgen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy! I will start posting stories by the end of the week. :) Hope you stay tuned!

      Delete